THE IDEA BEHIND EVO TOURS
what it's all about.
As Evo Tours is a facility revolving around the enjoyment and exhilaration of the out door life. Its unsurprising to know that at the heart of this is a true MTB cycling fan. After taking up mountain biking in April 2013 with the initial desire to get a little fitter, it gradually evolved into my go to hobby. It encourages a healthy life style, self discipline, exhilaration and is a great way to spend time with others that share a common interest.
Fundamentally, Evo Tours is accommodation to enable the maximum enjoyment of your activity holiday, for the times when active days out are not top of the agenda. North Wales is blessed with beautiful coastal towns and historical sights for days out when your battery needs a little re-charge. Evo Tours also doubles up as a great value package for those wishing just for the chill out and to take advantage of the hospitality.
Your stay will be based on the principle of breakfast between 8:00 and 9:30, lunch pack up provided for outings/tours or served in your accommodation between 13:00 and 14:00, and dinner service between 18:30 and 20:00.
We also know how important it is to not only have the right facilities for cleaning and tinkering with bikes/equipment, but also have designated space to socialise and chill out after a long days walking, climbing, riding, paddling or sight seeing.
The countryside of North Wales is vast, meaning for those who don’t know what they’re looking for, the best trails and activities are quite a task to find – which doesn’t leave as much time as you would like for enjoying the activity itself!
The area leaves activity seekers spoilt for choice when it comes to mountain biking with a number of fabulous all weather trail centres and an abundance of fantastic natural routes.
Being based with in the Snowdonia Nation park, the location lends it's self to breath-taking scenery while you're participating in one of many number of great out door activities.
What you can expect:
• Convenient and safe parking for up to 4 vehicles
• Holiday accommodation with a stunning vista
• Great home cooked food
• Secure lock up area for bikes and equipment
• Wash down facilities for even the muddiest of excursions
• Tinkering area with the basic necessary tools
• Central and well-connected location
• Bottom of a 5 acre field fire pit for that camp fire vibe
• On site fishing available ( River Dee is our land boundary )
• Friends of guest welcome for social evenings
• Accommodation with in one mile for expanding groups, not connected to Evo tours and subject to availability